luni, 24 noiembrie 2008

Slagare de neuitat (III)

O melodie frumoasa cat toate diminetile lumii, cu niste versuri dulci-amarui. Formatia se numeste Rialto, niste baieti care au adiat ceva mai tare prin britpop-ul anilor '90, insa acum s-au potolit. Din pacate. It's monday morning .... Wake-up!

At eight o'clock we said goodbye, that's when I left her house for mine. She said that she'd be staying in - well she had to be at work by nine. So I get home and have a bath, and let an hour or two pass; drifting in front of my TV, when a film comes on that she wants to see.

It's Monday Morning 5:19, and I'm still wondering where she's been, 'cos every time I try to call I just get her machine. And now it's almost six am, and I don't want to try again, 'cos if she's still not back then this must be the end.

.At first I guess she's gone to get herself a pack of cigarettes, a pint of milk, food for the cat, but it's midnight now and she's still not back.

It's Monday Morning 5:19, and I'm still wondering where she's been, 'cos every time I try to call I just get her machine. And now it's almost six am, and I don't want to try again, 'cos if she's still not back then heaven knows, what then, is this the end?

At half past two I picture her in the back of someone else's car - he runs his fingers through her hair... Oh you shouldn't let him touch you there!

Niciun comentariu: